The Dreamcatcher Bedrail keeps your little one safe and sound throughout the night. Its sturdy reinforced anchor system keeps the bedrail in place. Made from 100% non-toxic materials according to ASTM standards and designed with flat metal slats that sit evenly under the mattress and a stability bar to avoid lumps and bumps. Without causing an uneven and unsafe sleeping surface. Compatible with almost every bed type. Bunk bed users can have ease of mind, especially on the top bunk, where it is easy to have accidental falls at night, stay worry-free knowing your little ones are guarded and protected at night.
Five-foot long and twenty inches high for extra protection, it is perfect for transitioning and training toddlers from crib to bed sleeping environment. Easy and patented swing-down fold for easy access. Can fold down flat and out of the way for nightly storytime.
CPSC recommends that bedrail be used from ages two and up.
According to the federal laws and standards (CPSC), bedrails are intended for children who can get in and out of bed unassisted ranging from the ages 2 to 5 years of age.
Tested to standards ASTM F2085-19 and 16 CFR part 122 and CPSIA for toxic and harmful chemicals and substances.
Materials used Aluminum// Mesh Polyester
- Quick swing down // fold down - for easy access on and out of bed.
- Universal fit for all beds. Suitable for a king, queen, single, bunk beds, and conversion crib beds.
- Fabric can be hand washed or machine washed on a gentle cycle. Air dry recommended.
- Extra-long to guard your little ones no matter what position they rotate.
- Toxic-free materials and breathable mesh.
- Reinforced anchor straps and durable flat metal slats fits securely under the mattress for an even safe sleep surface
- Five-foot long for extra protection
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy to change linens, no removal once anchored in place.
- Great color options to help brighten up or match any décor.
- Worry-free nights.
Open size 59.375" L x 17.5" H
NW 5.65 lbs.
GW 7 lbs.